Get key moves to protect your rights as a land owner, plus, you'll receive insight into practical ways to handle land ownership transfer from one generation to the next. A "must have" resource for both operating farmers and landlords.
With LandOwner you will:
- Be able to monitor the value of farmland you own or are preparing to purchase through the regular updates in LandOwner.
- Track trends in cash rents in your area through LandOwner's survey of cash rent trends.
- Know the financial impact on the value of your farmland of changes in farm policy.
- Understand the cash-generating capability of your farmland through LandOwner's updates on corn, soybean and wheat price trends.
- Measure the relative return of your farmland investment versus other investment options such as stocks,bonds and precious metals.
- Stay ahead of key changes and opportunities in tax laws and estate tax laws that impact land ownership.
This six-page publication is published twice per month and follows an easy to read format, allowing you to quickly find the information you need.
Pages 1-3: News alerts, analysis and insights on key trends in theeconomy, Washington policy, ag markets, farm land prices, cash rents, ownership transfer, and interesting farmland sales.
Page 4: Lists recent farmland sales.
Pages 5-6: Covers price trends in corn, soybeans and wheat - the underlying generators of cash for farmland.