Enter your own 2015 Crop Tour measurements August 17 - 20.
Data Gathering Instructions:
- Go 35 paces into the field to start sampling.
- Measure row spacing and record.
- Measure a 30' plot, then count all ears in two rows in the plot. Record total.
- Pull the fifth, eighth and 11th ear off one row of the plot.
- Take corn ears out of the field.
- Measure the length of grain on each ear, average and record.
- Count the kernel rows on each ear (will be an even number), average and record.
Enter your data below and click "Submit" to receive your Virtual Crop Tour estimate.